How return and get a refund for an order
Every Consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the day he/she or a third part, different from the courier and designated by the Consumer himself/herself, acquires the physical possession of the last good from the delivery of the product. Only the costs for the return of the products will be on him/her.
For an easy and fast Return:
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the object the word “Return” and the order number.
2. Wait for the confirmation e-mail with the authorization for the return, then prepare the order, paying attention to packing it carefully, choose the courier and send it to the following address:
IT GROUP SRL
Via Lama 11
Sesto Fiorentino 50019 (FI)
Tel. +39 339 34 37 886
• The product must be returned intact using, when possible, the packing in which it has been delivered, or one of the same resistance, sealed with adhesive tape on all openings.
• A label with the sender's data and shipping address must be affixed on it.
• The right of withdrawal may be applied to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to pursue only part of the purchased product (eg.: accessories, other, etc ...);
• The shipment, until the certificate of the receipt in the warehouse indicated by IT GROUP S.r.l., is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
• In case of damage of the good during transport, ItBags will quickly notify the Customer to allow him/her to make a complaint against the courier chosen and obtain the corresponding refund; the product will then be made available to the customer, deleting at the same time the withdrawal request.
Once received the return and checked that it is intact, subject to the above conditions, ItBags will refund the Customer with the full amount of the returned items within 10 (ten) days from the receipt of the withdrawal of shipping, through the refund of the charged amount, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed.